- Investors are giving Macy's (M +3.9%) a pass after January sales came in soft and the company warned on a sluggish early start to the current quarter.
- The enthusiasm on the retailer appears to stem from its ability to hold up margins through its omnichannel approach to selling.
- Macy's also reiterated its guidance for the fiscal year despite the slow start.
- The department store sector is mounting a little comeback today after it was awash in red yesterday.
- Gainers: Kohl's (KSS) +1.8%, Nordstrom +0.8%, Dillard's (DDS) +4.6%, Sears Holdings (SHLD) +3.3%, Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) +2.6%.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Tue, 1:33PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 9:08AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 11, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs