- Ahead of its Capital Markets Day presentations (webcast), SunEdison (SUNE +0.5%) says it expects to complete 135MW-165MW of solar systems in Q1. Revenue will be recognized on 50MW-60MW, and 135MW-165MW will be retained on the company's balance sheet.
- For the whole of 2014, SunEdison expects to complete 900MW-1,150MW of systems (+90% Y/Y), while recognizing 500MW-650MW and retaining 400MW-500MW.
- The company forecasts an average Q1 price of $2.85-$3.10/watt, and an average full-year price of $2.25-$2.75/watt.
- SunEdison, fresh off securing 100MW of Indian solar permits, also announces an 18MW solar plant in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu is now operational.
- Shares ticked higher last week after SunEdison badly missed Q4 revenue/EPS estimates, but also reported strong backlog and retained systems growth.
SunEdison sets Q1/2014 solar guidance, shares edge higher
Feb 25 2014, 11:51 ET