- Stock futures show slight gains as investors shrug off some overseas weakness; S&P and Nasdaq +0.1%, Dow flat.
- European markets slipped, pulling back from a six-year high, as worries over pressure on Ukraine's currency offset upbeat data out of Germany; Asian markets closed mixed.
- Among earnings, Target +2.5% after edging past Wall Street expectations, and Lowe's +5.5% after reporting strong revenue growth
- Treasurys sit near their flat lines to start the day; the benchmark 10-year yield is higher by one basis point at 2.71%.
- Still ahead: new home sales, EIA petroleum inventories.
Stock futures edge higher ahead of new home sales data
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs