- Adjusted earnings of $2B, or $1.06 per share compares to $1 a year ago.
- Canadian retail banking adjusted net income of $1.3B up 5% Y/Y. U.S Retail banking net income of $398M up 5% TD Ameritrade contributes $65M to U.S. earnings, up 35%.
- Wholesale banking net income of $230M up 44% Y/Y, thanks to higher trading-related revenue, advisory and underwriting fees.
- Tier 1 Capital of 8.9% falls 10 basis points from Q4.
- Quarterly dividend is boosted C$0.04 to C$0.47 per share.
- Press release, FQ1 results
- TD no trades premarket
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)