- Valeant Pharma (VRX) swings to a net profit of $123.8M from a loss of $89.1M a year earlier, with earnings boosted by the acquisition of Bausch + Lomb.
- The latest results include charges of $128M mainly related to the acquisition of Bausch + Lomb.
- Same-store organic product sales +6%.
- Valeant reaffirms 2014 guidance for EPS of $8.25-8.75 - not including the acquisition of PreCision Dermatology - revenue of $8.2-8.6B, and adjusted cash flow from operations of $2.4-2.6B.
- Valeant expects to raise its outlook once it has closed the PreCision deal. (PR)
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)