- Normalized FFO per share of $0.63 dives from $0.82 a year ago. Normalized FFO actually grew (to $74.8M from $68.7M), but management's heavily dilutive secondary offering last year stung the per share result.
- 89.6% of total square footage is leased, the same as the end of Q3.
- No purchase agreements have been entered into since the start of this year. As of Dec. 31, 45 properties with 8.4M square feet are classified as held for sale. Company expects to move them this year.
- CC at 1 ET, but don't expect a discussion of anything but operations.
- Press release, Q4 results
- CWH no trades premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 3, 2013)
at CNBC.com (May 29, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 1, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Feb 28, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 14, 2011)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs