- Core earnings of $26.8M or $0.08 per share compares to $23.9M and $0.08 in Q3. GAAP book value of $3.14 per share compares to $2.74. There was an average of $150M of uninvested capital throughout the quarter
- About $434M of capital was invested during quarter, with Senior Housing division investing $331M to acquire $1.1B of assets.
- In CDOs and other, there was the New Media deal and also the restructuring of National Golf Properties in which Newcastle invested $49M and acquired the equity of NGP and its affiliated American Golf Corporation. The businesses own, lease, or manage a portfolio of 92 gold courses in 15 U.S. states.
- Subsequent to the end of the year, Newcastle invested $9M to acquire 2 managed senior housing properties for a total price of $26M. The company has another 11 properties under contract for a total purchase price of $273M (will require equity investment of $92M).
- Justine Cheng comes over from Fortress to become the new CFO and COO, effective March 4.
- CC at 10 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- NCT no trades premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 11, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jun 11, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (May 21, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Apr 24, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 1, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs