- 58.com (WUBA +10.2%) reports Q4 revenue of $45.3M +83.2% Y/Y and beating consensus by $3.3M. EPS of $0.13 beat by $0.08.
- In addition, the Chinese online classifieds leader is guiding for Q1 revenue of $43M-$45M, above a $40.8M consensus.
- Q4 membership revenue +71% Y/Y to $26M, with paying merchants rising 11% Q/Q and 72% Y/Y to 393K. Online marketing revenue +116% to $8.8M (bidding services and priority listing growth).
- Gross margin +90 bps Q/Q and +630 bps Y/Y to 95.4%. Y/Y opex growth of 30.8% was well below rev. growth; sales/marketing spend +35%, R&D +17%, G&A +34%.
- Shares are up 171% from an October IPO price of $17.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Oct 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 21, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 25, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 18, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs