- In its public S-1, online food delivery/takeout leader GrubHub states it's looking to raise $100M under the symbol GRUB. The offering's underwriters: Citi, Morgan Stanley, Allen & Co., BMO, Canaccord, Raymond James, William, Blair.
- GrubHub, busy in recent months integrating with merger partner Seamless (the deal closed in August), had 2013 revenue of $137.1M, and net income of $6.7M. Adjusted EBITDA was $38.1M.
- The company had 3.4M active diners at the end of 2013, and averaged 135K+ revenue-generating orders per day (referred to as "Grubs") during the year.
- GrubHub mostly partners with independent restaurants rather than chains. It currently supports 28K restaurants across 600 U.S. cities.
- Previous: GrubHub confidentially files for IPO
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 8, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jun 3, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 20, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs