- In its public S-1, online food delivery/takeout leader GrubHub states it's looking to raise $100M under the symbol GRUB. The offering's underwriters: Citi, Morgan Stanley, Allen & Co., BMO, Canaccord, Raymond James, William, Blair.
- GrubHub, busy in recent months integrating with merger partner Seamless (the deal closed in August), had 2013 revenue of $137.1M, and net income of $6.7M. Adjusted EBITDA was $38.1M.
- The company had 3.4M active diners at the end of 2013, and averaged 135K+ revenue-generating orders per day (referred to as "Grubs") during the year.
- GrubHub mostly partners with independent restaurants rather than chains. It currently supports 28K restaurants across 600 U.S. cities.
- Previous: GrubHub confidentially files for IPO
at CNBC.com (Nov 16, 2014)