- Yet another winter storm is causing further misery for travellers, including airline passengers.
- The storm is expected to hit the East Coast after making its way across the Midwest and parts of the south, dropping freezing rain, sleet or snow.
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PEG) has arranged for tree trimmers and other contractors to add to its own repair crews to try to keep electricity disruption to a minimum.
- Over 470 flights have been cancelled for today and another 120 have been delayed.
- Related airline stocks: AAL, JBLU, DAL, UAL, LUV, ALK, HA, SAVE, RJET
- Utility ETFs: XLU, IDU, VPU, RYU, UPW, PUI, FXU, SDP, AMPS, FUTY, PSCU, UTLT