- Eurozone manufacturing PMI slipped to 53.2 (flash 53) in February from 54 in January.
- The survey is consistent with industrial output growing at 1% in Q1, while GDP is set to rise 0.4-0.5%, says Markit.
- "With new orders and backlogs of work still rising at reasonable rates, further ongoing expansion is signalled for coming months," Markit adds.
- The euro is -0.1% at $1.3782. (PR)
- ETFs: FXE, VGK, EUO, FEZ, ERO, EU, IEV, EPV, EUFN, EZU, HEDJ, DRR, FEU, EUFX, FEP, UPV, ULE, URR, ADRU, FEEU, EURL, DBEU, EURZ, FIEU
This was corrected on 03/03/2014 at 04:19 AM.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 16, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 10, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs