- Dendreon (DNDN) jumps 20% after the company's Q4 earnings top expectations and the company says it plans to sell Provenge in Europe, beginning with Germany and the UK. The EMA granted marketing approval in September.
- Dendreon will initially look to sell the therapy to medical institutions that treat large numbers of prostate cancer patients; once production is ramped up, the company will consider making Provenge more widely available.
- EU approval covers 28 countries in the Union as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Dendreon's FY revenues were $283.7M, in line with consensus, while losses per share was $1.95, worse than forecasts of $1.74.
- Dendreon added 31 new in Q4. (Earnings PR)
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)