- Shares of NewLink Genetics (NLNK -10.6%) are down today, continuing its sharp reversal from Friday's high of $53.48, on a Robert W. Baird downgrade to Neutral.
- Shares are currently trading just under $40, down 25% from the peak of euphoria last week.
- Investors expect the company to report its Q4 and FY13 results today.
- Shares were up 155% year-to-date prior to the reversal.
- Mutual fund ownership has increased from 104 to 124 over the past 4 quarters.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 10, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 6, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Dec 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 24, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs