- YY expects Q1 revenue of RB625M-RMB635M ($101.8M-$103.4M), well above a $91.7M consensus.
- Q4 results blew away estimates in large part due to a 49% Q/Q and 217% Y/Y increase in online music/entertainment revenue to $55.6M (now 55% of total revenue). Paid users +17% Q/Q to 902K, ARPU +26% to RMB373.
- Online game revenue +6% Q/Q and +66% Y/Y to $26.9M. Paid users fell by 10K Q/Q to 433K, but ARPU rose 8% to RMB376. Games operated by YY rose by 15 to 126.
- Online ads -3% Q/Q and +29% Y/Y to $7.2M. Other revenue (membership fees, live game broadcasting) +21% Q/Q and +141% Y/Y to $11.5M.
- Gross margin rose 250 bps Q/Q and 360 bps Y/Y to 51.5%. Opex rose 37% Y/Y to $21.2M.
- Shares rose 14.9% in regular trading. After accounting for AH gains, they're up nearly 9x from a Nov. '12 IPO price of $10.50.
- Q4 results, PR
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs