- Four energy companies attracted considerable insider buying during the month of February, according to InsiderScore.
- Kinder Morgan Partners' (KMP) COO bought 6,600 shares for $498K on the first trading day after Barron's published a cautious report on the Kinder companies, and increased his non-option holdings by 156% to 10,800 shares.
- Phillips 66 Partners' (PSXP) COO bought 4,100 shares for $182K, and adding to his previous position on strength is seen as an incremental positive.
- At SM Energy (SM), the COO and General Counsel each made purchases, but the COO's light buy showed little conviction and CEO Anthony Best has thus far remained on the sidelines.
- Hess (HES) Chairman Mark Williams made his first purchase, buying 12K shares for $980K.
at Zacks.com (Nov 25, 2014)