- Global stocks are trading in more moderate ranges amid cooling tensions over Ukraine and ahead of a meeting between U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to discuss the situation.
- Chinese and Hong Kong shares fell, weighed down by the likelihood of the first ever default in China's corporate-bond market.
- Japan +1.2%, Hong Kong -0.3%, China -0.9%, India +0.3%.
- Euro Stoxx 50 -0.3%, London -0.4%, Paris -0.3%, Frankfurt -0.3%, Milan +0.1%, Madrid flat.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow flat. S&P -0.05%. Nasdaq flat.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs