- Today's ADP jobs release (+139K in February vs. 150K expectations) is notable for major revisions to previous numbers, with the most recent months revised sharply lower as those months further back are revised significantly higher.
- Originally reported as a gain of 175K, January is cut to 127K.
- December cut to 191K from 227K, November raised to 245K from 215K, October to 196K from 130K, September to 215K from 166K.
- Treasury prices briefly popped higher on release of the weakish print, but have returned to their previous level, the 10-year yield up one basis point at 2.71%. TLT -0.1%, TBT +0.2% premarket
- Full report
- Long-dated Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, TBF, EDV, TTT, TMF, SBND, ZROZ, TLH, DLBS, VGLT, UBT, TLO, LBND, TENZ, TYBS, DLBL
Recent ADP job gains revised lower, but others pushed higher
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Wed, 11:27AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs