- BioTime (BTX) brings in $3.5M after selling 70,000 shares of Series A Preferred Stock.
- Each share yields 3% per annum or $1.50/share and is convertible into common at $4.00.
- Purchasers of the preferred shares also received an option to convert the shares into LifeMap Sciences common stock at the ratio of 1:12.5 for a period of five years.
- Proceeds will be used to finance product development activities at LifeMap, a BioTime subsidiary.
- 80 mutual funds have positions in the stock.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Apr 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 20, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs