- It's a tough earnings call for MCG Capital (MCGC -9.2%) after guiding to a sharply lower distribution this year in a tough environment for finding investments (it hasn't yet booked one in Q1).
- Listen to a replay on Seeking Alpha.
- With net asset value per share of $4.74 (off from $5.18 a year ago, and $5.65 two years ago), management spent a good portion of the call fielding questions about putting the company up for sale or being far more aggressive with buybacks (current stock price is $3.99).
- Hoping to jump-start business, the company promotes CFO Keith Kennedy to President.
- Earlier coverage of today's earnings
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs