- Sequenom's (SQNM) CEO, Harry Hixon, to retire on June 10, the date of the company's annual shareholders meeting.
- William J. Welch, President and COO, will replace him.
- Dr. Hixon will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board, pending reelection at the June meeting.
- Dirk van den Boom, PhD, promoted to Chief Scientific and Strategy Officer.
- Paul V. Maier, CFO, will also retire at the annual shareholders meeting. Carolyn D. Beaver, VP and Chief Accounting Officer will replace him.
- Press release