- The euro pops above $1.38 as Mario Draghi - in his post-ECB meeting press conference - gives no indication in the early-going of any consideration of further monetary ease. It had been thought declining inflation might prompt action, but Draghi calls the upside and downside risks to price developments broadly balanced over the medium-term.
- ETFs: FXE, EUO, ERO, DRR, EUFX, ULE, URR
- European stocks have given back nearly all of their earlier gains, the Stoxx 50 now up 0.1%.
- ETFs: VGK, FEZ, DFE, IEV, EPV, EZU, HEDJ, GXF, FEU, GUR, FDD, ESR, FEP, UPV, ADRU, FEEU, EURL, EURZ, DBEU, FIEU
- Earlier: The ECB leaves policy unchanged.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs