- The euro pops above $1.38 as Mario Draghi - in his post-ECB meeting press conference - gives no indication in the early-going of any consideration of further monetary ease. It had been thought declining inflation might prompt action, but Draghi calls the upside and downside risks to price developments broadly balanced over the medium-term.
- ETFs: FXE, EUO, ERO, DRR, EUFX, ULE, URR
- European stocks have given back nearly all of their earlier gains, the Stoxx 50 now up 0.1%.
- ETFs: VGK, FEZ, DFE, IEV, EPV, EZU, HEDJ, GXF, FEU, GUR, FDD, ESR, FEP, UPV, ADRU, FEEU, EURL, EURZ, DBEU, FIEU
- Earlier: The ECB leaves policy unchanged.