- Analysts at Roth Capital and Craig-Hallum initiate coverage of Durata Therapeutics (DRTX) with BUY ratings. Both have a price target of $20.
- Nine analysts have ratings on the stock, seven bullish and two neutral.
- The company's lead product is delbavancin, an IV antibacterial for adult patients with acute skin and skin structure infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria.
- 79 mutual funds have positions, up from 68 a year earlier.
- Shares currently exchange hands at $14.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 6, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 6, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 4, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (May 27, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs