- Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology's (HART) Q4 loss per share was $0.34 vs $0.25 a year earlier.
- Company recognizes revenue of $22,000.
- HART's net loss was $2.6M vs $2M a year earlier.
- In December, a fifth successful regenerated human trachea transplant surgery took place.
- Early this year, HART held a meeting with the FDA to help the company towards starting trials for its regenerated trachea. The firm has also requested orphan biologics status for the product.
- HART had cash on hand of $14M at the end of 2013 and no debt.
- HART was spun off from Harvard Bioscience on November 1. (PR)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs