- GT Advanced (GTAT +4.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse, and is making new 52-week highs. Goldman started shares at Buy on Tuesday.
- JA Solar (JASO +2.6%) has been started at Buy by Sidoti. The company was one of several Chinese solar names to post big gains yesterday.
- Polycom (PLCM +3.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- AppliedMicro (AMCC +1.1%) has been started at Buy by Roth.
- Quality Systems (QSII +3.6%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by FBR.
- Imagination (IGNMF) has been cut to Sell by Canaccord. Shares are down 1.7% in London.