- 633 homes purchased for $104M during quarter, 15% more than Q3, and bringing number of homes higher by 12%. Leased properties up 11% to 458; occupancy rate of 75% on total portfolio unchanged from Q3, 86% on properties owned six months or longer, down from 92% in Q3.
- Increased renewal rents by 3.4%. Broke even on core FFO.
- Funded $18M in short-term private loans; owned $42M of these now, with average interest rate of 11.8%.
- Economies of scale? Purchases in Q4 are all over: 291 in Texas, 103 in Tennessee, 88 in North Carolina, 59 in Illinois, 31 in Georgia, 23 in Indiana, and on down the line until 2 each in South Carolina and Nevada.
- In the first two months of 2014, company has purchased another 308 homes for about $46M and put under contract another 340 homes for about $53M.
- CC tomorrow at 11 ET.
- Press release
- ARPI no trades AH
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Nov 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 2, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 3, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Feb 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 3, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs