- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) +6.5% AH after posting better than expected Q4 earnings and revenues, and raising its quarterly dividend by 6%.
- Comparable brand revenue growth in Q4 rose 10.4% Y/Y after gaining 4% in the year-ago quarter; gross margin was 40.6% vs. 41.3% in Q4 a year ago.
- At West Elm, comparable-brand sales jumped 18.3%, Pottery Barn same-store sales rose 14.6%, Pottery Barn Kids gained 11.2%, while PBteen climbed 9.6%; at WSM's namesake stores, comparable-brand sales added 2.3%.
- Issues downside guidance for Q1, seeing EPS of $0.41-$0.44 vs. $0.46 analyst consensus estimate, on revenues of $920M-$940M vs. $943M consensus; Q4 comparable brand revenue growth is expected at 4%-6%.
- Sees FY 2015 EPS of $3.05-$3.15 vs. $3.21 analyst consensus estimate on revenues of $4.63B-$4.71B vs. $4.64B consensus; comps growth of 5%-7% expected.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 25, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 18, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 7, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs