- Kinder Morgan reconfirms its 2014 financial dividend and distribution guidance for Kinder Morgan (KMI), Kinder Morgan Partners (KMP), Kinder Morgan Management (KMR) and El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB).
- As previously announced, KMI expects to declare dividends of $1.72/share for 2014, up 8% Y/Y, driven by continued strong performance at KMP and contributions from EPB.
- KMP expects to declare cash distributions of $5.58/unit for 2014, up 5% Y/Y, mostly due to the positive impact of its tanker acquisition, Tennessee Gas Pipeline's incremental north to south firm transportation contracts, and additional long-term contracts on its El Paso Natural Gas pipeline system.
- KMR also expects to declare distributions of $5.58/share for 2014, to be paid in the form of additional KMR shares.
- CEO Richard Kinder also says the company has identified $14.8B in expansion and joint venture investments that should add to earnings.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 24, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 3, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 21, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs