- Kinder Morgan reconfirms its 2014 financial dividend and distribution guidance for Kinder Morgan (KMI), Kinder Morgan Partners (KMP), Kinder Morgan Management (KMR) and El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB).
- As previously announced, KMI expects to declare dividends of $1.72/share for 2014, up 8% Y/Y, driven by continued strong performance at KMP and contributions from EPB.
- KMP expects to declare cash distributions of $5.58/unit for 2014, up 5% Y/Y, mostly due to the positive impact of its tanker acquisition, Tennessee Gas Pipeline's incremental north to south firm transportation contracts, and additional long-term contracts on its El Paso Natural Gas pipeline system.
- KMR also expects to declare distributions of $5.58/share for 2014, to be paid in the form of additional KMR shares.
- CEO Richard Kinder also says the company has identified $14.8B in expansion and joint venture investments that should add to earnings.