- Omeros Corp (OMER) prices its offering of 3.043,479 shares of common stock at $11.50/share yielding net proceeds of ~$32.8M.
- If the underwriters purchase 100% of the overallotment of 456,521 shares, the gross proceeds will be an additional $5.2M.
- Funds will be used for general corporate purposes including the potential commercialization of OMS302 and R&D.
- Consensus revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $29.1M and $71.1M, respectively.
- 103 mutual funds have positions, up from 93 a year earlier.