- Galena Biopharma (GALE) raises 2014 Abstral guidance to $11M - $15M from $8M - $12M.
- Appoints veteran securities lawyer Irving M. Einhorn to the board of directors. Mr. Einhorn, a former SEC attorney, has over 40 years' experience in SEC enforcement, regulation, compliance and disclosure requirements. His role will be advising the company through its current legal entanglements.
- The SEC is investigating the firm's relationship with the IR firm The Dream Team Group (10-K, page 41).
- Consensus 2014 EPS estimate is a loss of $0.36/share on revenues of $12.6M.
- Shares are down 9% on heavy volume in after hours trading.
at CNBC.com (May 21, 2014)