- European shares and U.S. stock futures are lower after Vladimir Putin authorized a draft treaty for Crimea to join Russia.
- Markets are also eying Janet Yellen's first FOMC meeting as Chair of the Fed, which is expected to continue the tapering but possibly abandon the 6.5% unemployment trigger for considering a rate hike.
- Earlier, Asian shares fell following a strong session on Wall Street as markets shrugged off concerns about the Ukraine crisis.
- Indian shares have hit record highs amid strong buying by foreign investors ahead of general elections.
- Japan +0.9%, Hong Kong +0.5%, China +0.1%, India +0.1%.
- Euro Stoxx 50 -0.7%, London -0.5%, Paris -0.4%, Frankfurt -0.7%, Milan -0.4%, Madrid -0.6%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow -0.2%. S&P -0.2%. Nasdaq -0.3%
- India ETFs: EPI, INDY, PIN, INP, INDL, ICN, INR, INDA, INXX, INCO
EU shares, U.S. futures fall as Russia moves to annex Crimea
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs