- The price of milk rose to an all-time high yesterday on the back of strong demand from global buyers.
- A tough winter in the U.S. has also curtailed production tallies.
- Most of the additional milk costs are being passed on to consumers, according to data from the USDA. Milk prices rose 27% Y/Y in February.
- Analysts are split on how much wiggle room companies have to boost prices higher with consumers before hitting stiff resistance.
- Milk futures charts
- Stocks with a tie-in to milk: SJM, DF, NSRGY, WWAV, LWAY, DNKN, MCD, SBUX, KO, GIS, SYUT, ADY.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 11:00AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 9:56AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 4, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 3, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs