- Sina (SINA -4.2%) has been cut to Hold by Maxim a day after taking off in response to Weibo's IPO filing.
- Informatica (INFA +2%) has been upgraded to Buy by CLSA.
- 21Vianet (VNET +8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Marketo (MKTO +2.4%) has been upgraded to Neutral by UBS. The company is widely viewed as a buyout candidate following the acquisition of peers.
- Alliance Fiber (AFOP +8.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
- Shutterfly (SFLY -5.9%) has been cut to Underperform by Cowen.
From other sites
at Financial Times (Apr 12, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 11, 2015)
After-Hours Earnings Report for March 10, 2015 : PAY, SINA, HTHT, NCS, ALOG, TXMD, GCA, SUPN, TCRD, FCEL, KOPN, ZGNXat Nasdaq.com (Mar 10, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs