- Disney (DIS +0.9%) updated shareholders at its annual meeting on the status of a number of its highly-anticipated current and upcoming movies.
- CEO Bog Iger says Frozen could become the biggest animated film of all-time as it continues to soar past expectations.
- In the Disney pipeline is a third Cars movie and a new Incredibles film.
- A live-action Cinderella is due to be released in 2015.
- Perhaps the biggest revelation of all concerned Star Wars VII. Execs say the plot of the movie will take place 30 years after Return of the Jedi concluded. It's a story arc that will allow for the aging of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Mark Hamill.
- Previous: Disney makes governance change
- Disney annual meeting webcast
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 8:00AM)
at CNBC.com (Sat, 9:30AM)
Video at CNBC.com (May 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 6, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs