- Oracle (ORCL) guides on its FQ3 CC for FQ4 revenue growth of 3%-7% and EPS of $0.92-$0.99, in-line with a consensus for 5.1% growth and EPS of $0.96.
- New software license/cloud subscription sales are expected to grow 0%-10% vs. 4% in FQ3. Hardware product sales are also expected to grow 0%-10%; FQ3 growth was 8%.
- Asia-Pac remains a weak spot for Oracle: Sales fell 6% Y/Y in FQ3 to $1.43B. But Americas sales rose 5% to $4.95B, and EMEA sales 6% to $2.92B.
- Excluding forex, cloud software subscription sales (boosted by acquisitions) rose 25% Y/Y, and engineered system sales rose 30%.
- Shares have slightly pared their AH losses.
- FQ3 results, details
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 1, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 22, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Apr 10, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 17, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs