- Alexza Pharmaceuticals (ALXA) closes $45M non-recourse notes in a private placement. Interest rate is 12.25%/year beginning June 15.
- Debt secured by royalties and potential milestones from U.S. sales of ADASUVE by partner Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- Royalty payments are tiered based on net commercial sales. Milestone payments are based on the successful completion of ADASUVE post-approval studies and the achievement of net sales targets.
- Consensus Alexza revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $11.7M and $34.9M, respectively.
- 27 mutual funds have positions, up from 22 a year earlier.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs