- Shares of nano cap biotech IsoRay (ISR) continue their up move that began with an opening gap on January 7 when the firm reported the FDA approval of its liquid cesium Cesitrex.
- Today's recent price of $1.36 represents a 147% gain from the January 7 close of $0.55.
- Investors should exercise caution here considering ISR's market cap of $43M and miniscule sales of $1M/qtr (2013/2012 revenues declined ~7%).
- The company executed a public offering in May. The sole book runner was Maxim Group LLC.
- A bullish article was published on March 14 at 11:47 am. At precisely the same time, buy orders were placed for ~136,000 shares at $0.84 - $0.89.
- 10 mutual funds have positions, up from 9 a year earlier.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs