- Starbucks (SBUX +2.1%) is still in the "early stages" of its growth and development, according to CEO Howard Schultz.
- Mobile payment snow account for 14% of all in-store transactions in the U.S. to mark a rapid-fire from the 10% it disclosed just 8 months ago. Schultz says to look for an expansion of the company's mobile payments business.
- Tea will be a focus this year as Starbucks opens 20 new Teavana stores and dabbles with its Teavana Tea Bar concept.
- Though the coffee chain has no plans to raise prices, it will look to improve its average customer transaction amount which is already north of $5.
- Starbucks Annual Meeting webcast
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 5:12PM)
at CNBC.com (Mon, 4:27PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 2:41PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 10:02AM)
at MarketRealist.com (Sat, 2:06PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs