- IPO Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) closed at $26.70 , up 57% from its $17 offer price. Volume was 2.9M shares.
- The company develops drugs based on hypoxia inducible factor (HIF).
- Its lead product, AKB-6548, raises hemoglobin in chronic kidney disease patients not requiring dialysis. It is currently in a phase 2b clinical trial.
- The firm expects to submit its NDA in 2018 contingent on a successful phase 3.
- Based on today's close the firm's market cap is > $500M.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs