- IPO MediWound (MDWD) closes at $17.27 up 23% today on 4.2M shares giving it a market cap of $364M.
- The Israel-based biopharmaceutical company focuses on severe burns, chronic and hard-to-heal wounds and connective tissue disorders.
- Its lead product, NexoBrid, is a topical gel for the removal of eschar (debridement).
- The firm launched NexoBrid in Europe in December 2013.
- A phase 3 clinical trial will commence in the U.S. by June.
- No sales as of year end.
- Operations burned $8M in 2013.
From other sites
MediWound's NexoBrid Highlighted in a Presentation at the International Conference on Minimally Invasive Medicineat 4-traders.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 26, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs