- "We’ll be making a big technology announcement in June around how we are going to approach this," said H-P (HPQ +2.2%) CEO Meg Whitman at yesterday's annual meeting.
- Whitman argued current 3D printers suffer from speed and substrate quality shortcomings, and insisted her company has "solved both these problems."
- H-P will initially focus on the business market, where the company is a giant in the conventional printing space. Last October, Whitman suggested H-P will price aggressively.
- H-P is making 3-year highs once again, following news of its dividend hike. 3D printer vendors are selling off in the wake of Whitman's remarks and ExOne (XONE -9.5%) Q4 miss and soft guidance. DDD -3.3%. SSYS -2%. VJET -2.1%.
- Yesterday: H-P makes multi-year highs ahead of annual meeting
H-P to make 3D printer announcement in June, promises breakthroughs
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Thu, 9:50AM)
at Zacks.com (Thu, 8:35AM)
at Benzinga.com (Wed, 6:24PM)
at Benzinga.com (Wed, 3:36PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Wed, 11:23AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs