- Recent IPO Foundation Medicine (FMI) files an S-1 for a $150M public offering of common stock.
- Proceeds to be used to accelerate the growth of domestic operations, targeted growth of international operations, R&D, infrastructure build-out, funding of clinical trials and general corporate purposes.
- 2013 revenues were $29M up 172% from 2012 and up >13x from 2011.
- Operations burned $31M last year up 79% from the previous year.
- Cash and equivalents were $124M at year end.
- The firm's market cap is $1.1B.
- 126 mutual funds have positions.