- (RTGN) offers 2.65M units for $7.25. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one Series A warrant.
- The Series A warrants are immediately exercisable into one share of common at $7.25 plus one Series B warrant. The term is 2 years.
- The Series B warrants are immediately exercisable into one share of common at 125% of the IPO price. The term is 5 years.
- The company develops and commercializes pharmaceutical-grade hypochlorous acid to treat infections.
- The firm has yet to generate any sales.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 17, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Dec 26, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 30, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs