- Lulemon (LULU +2.2%) reports Q4 earnings later this week with all eyes on how well the retailer held up with a promotional haze cutting into margins across the sector.
- Though the company has already lowered expectations for the period, the read on online sales growth, margins, and store traffic will still be critical.
- Shares of LULU are on the rose today, despite some PT cuts from investment firms.
- JPMorgan lowered its price target on Lululemon LULU to $58 from $74.
- Wedbush clips its PT on the retailer to $54, while Mizuho is on the low end at $48.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 2, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 16, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs