- Lulemon (LULU +2.2%) reports Q4 earnings later this week with all eyes on how well the retailer held up with a promotional haze cutting into margins across the sector.
- Though the company has already lowered expectations for the period, the read on online sales growth, margins, and store traffic will still be critical.
- Shares of LULU are on the rose today, despite some PT cuts from investment firms.
- JPMorgan lowered its price target on Lululemon LULU to $58 from $74.
- Wedbush clips its PT on the retailer to $54, while Mizuho is on the low end at $48.