- Lulemon (LULU +2.2%) reports Q4 earnings later this week with all eyes on how well the retailer held up with a promotional haze cutting into margins across the sector.
- Though the company has already lowered expectations for the period, the read on online sales growth, margins, and store traffic will still be critical.
- Shares of LULU are on the rose today, despite some PT cuts from investment firms.
- JPMorgan lowered its price target on Lululemon LULU to $58 from $74.
- Wedbush clips its PT on the retailer to $54, while Mizuho is on the low end at $48.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Thu, 4:37PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 2, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 16, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs