- King Digital Entertainment (KING), the developer of the "Candy Crush Saga" hit mobile computer game, is due to price an IPO today.
- King is offering 22.2M shares at $21-$24 each, which would give it a valuation up to $7.6B.
- However, some investors are wary. "The red flag for this IPO is that King's revenues and fortunes are built on one game," says wealth manager Michael Yoshikami."
- Zynga's post-IPO woes are another warning sign.
- Still, SA author Dan Scott provides the bull case for King, writing that you "could reasonably make the case that its shares are worth $45."
- Either way, King's peers and potential IPO candidates, Kabam and Kixeye, are likely to be watching with interest.
- ETF: IPO
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 8, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 16, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 14, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs