- Stock futures suggest solid gains at the open after data showed durable goods orders rising more than expected; S&P and Dow +0.4%, Nasdaq +0.5%.
- Hopes for measures that could boost China’s economy and speculation of more moves by the European Central Bank also are driving gains.
- Taking a cue from yesterday's gains on Wall Street, Asian stocks finished mostly higher although the Shanghai Composite pulled back a bit; markets trade broadly higher across Europe.
- Treasurys trade at session highs as buyers emerged following the durable orders release; the 10-year note is ahead one basis point to ~2.745%.
- Still ahead: PMI Flash services, EIA petroleum inventories.
Stocks poised for higher open after durable goods data
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs