- Stock futures retreat to their flat lines, failing to hold early gains following upbeat economic data in better than expected jobless claims and an upward revision to Q4 GDP; S&P and Dow flat, Nasdaq -0.1%.
- Major European indexes trade mostly lower as investors mull several data points; Asian markets were mixed, with the Shanghai Composite -0.8% while the Nikkei +1%.
- The financial sector will be a highlight after the Fed conducted its annual stress tests of large banks, and rejected the capital plans of five banks, including Citigroup. -5.5% premarket.
- Treasurys remain slightly lower after the data release, with the benchmark 10-year yield currently hovering ~2.70%.
- Still ahead: pending home sales, EIA natural gas.