- Revenue of $976M off 18% from FQ3 and off 64% from a year ago, with services revenue outpacing hardware (56% vs. 37%).
- Cash and marketable securities of $2.7B as of March 1 is off from $3.2B three months previous.
- CEO John Chen: "We have significantly streamlined operations, allowing us to reach our expense reduction target one quarter ahead of schedule."
- Outlook: Company anticipates maintaining strong cash position and continuing to look for opportunities to streamline operations; targeting break-even cash flow by the end of fiscal 2015.
- BBRY remains halted until 7:30 ET. Shares were ahead 4.3% before the earnings release.
- Previously: BlackBerry beats by $0.46, misses on revenue
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Fri, 4:18PM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:53PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Fri, 9:44AM)
at Zacks.com (Fri, 9:10AM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 7:38AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs