- Citi analysts suggest five core holdings among MLPs and upgrade two other names to Buy, expecting growing U.S. hydrocarbon production that requires more infrastructure and improving prices for natural gas liquids.
- Citi forecasts a 10% total return by the entire MLP sector during the next 12 months.
- The firm's core recommendations: Williams Energy Partners (WPZ), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), Enterprise Product Partners (EPD), Northern Tier Energy Partners (NTI), Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (BWP).
- Upgrades to Buy from Neutral: Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP), El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB).
- Upgrades to Neutral from Sell: Niska Gas Storage (NKA), TC Pipelines (TCP).
- Downgrades to Neutral from Buy: Genesis Energy (GEL), Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS).
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, YMLP, MLPI, MLPA, ENY, MLPN, MLPG, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, MLPY, MLPJ, AMU, YMLI, ATMP, ZMLP, MLPW, IMLP, ENFR, MLPC
Citi names five core MLP holdings, upgrades two others to Buy
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 11, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 9, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Sep 2, 2014)
at Fox Business (Jun 16, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs