- In an effort to cut costs and increase efficiency, the home health care firm (AMED +0.2%) will close 23 home health and 6 hospice centers and will consolidate 25 more.
- Q1 charges will be $7M - $9M.
- Quarterly sales growth has been declining since Q2, 2012 at an increasing rate.
- Consensus revenue estimates for Q1 and Q2 are $304M and $303M, respectively.
- Consensus revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $1.21B and $1.22B, respectively.
- 226 mutual funds have positions, down from 233 a year earlier.
at Zacks.com (Jan 16, 2015)