- In an effort to cut costs and increase efficiency, the home health care firm (AMED +0.2%) will close 23 home health and 6 hospice centers and will consolidate 25 more.
- Q1 charges will be $7M - $9M.
- Quarterly sales growth has been declining since Q2, 2012 at an increasing rate.
- Consensus revenue estimates for Q1 and Q2 are $304M and $303M, respectively.
- Consensus revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $1.21B and $1.22B, respectively.
- 226 mutual funds have positions, down from 233 a year earlier.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Aug 26, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 6, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Jul 7, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Aug 10, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs